The sporty and functional hiking backpack is ideal for day hikes, the office or for a trip around town. The new construction of its mesh back system is a real revolution in comfort: Aircomfort Sensic combines lightness, perfect fit, comfortable ease of movement with flexibility and maximum ventilation thanks to cutting-edge new solutions.
- Aircomfort System: The maximum ventilation through the Aircomfort mesh back system reduces the loss of fluid by up to 25% and therefore ensures there is less stress on the cardiovascular system but more performance - scientifically proven by the renowned Hohenstein Institute.
- Active Comfort Fit: For an optimum fit, the backpack should sit on the back as much as possible. This ensures that the carrying weight is evenly distributed over the back. The Active-Comfort-Fit back system supports the carrying comfort with a stable and padded construction.
- Circular profile frames: The circular profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel stands out thanks to its uncomplicated, light and flexible construction. It is practically indestructible and gives the mesh its fixed tension whilst transferring the load to the hip belt. The pleasantly flexible carrying behaviour ensures freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Outer pockets (3): Three side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Padded hip belt: Extra padding in the hip belt provides additional carrying comfort.
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Rain hood: Removable rain hood with storage compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 litres.
- Organiser: Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Walking pole holder: Loops to fasten walking poles
- Adjustable straps: For the individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders