Comfortable through the countryside: This light and functional top-loader for women is perfect for longer day hikes, mountain tours or fixed-rope climbing routes. The new fit of the ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system makes the Futura light. Thanks to the new design, it moulds itself comfortably to the back and ensures maximum back ventilation.
- Aircomfort System: The maximum ventilation through the Aircomfort mesh back system reduces the loss of fluid by up to 25% and therefore ensures there is less stress on the cardiovascular system but more performance - scientifically proven by the renowned Hohenstein Institute.
- Active Comfort Fit: For an optimum fit, the backpack should sit on the back as much as possible. This ensures that the carrying weight is evenly distributed over the back. The Active-Comfort-Fit back system supports the carrying comfort with a stable and padded construction.
- Circular profile frames: The circular profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel stands out thanks to its uncomplicated, light and flexible construction. It is practically indestructible and gives the mesh its fixed tension whilst transferring the load to the hip belt. The pleasantly flexible carrying behaviour ensures freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Bottom compartment: Separate bottom compartment with removable intermediate base
- Outer pockets (3): Three side outer pockets; elasticated and/or with zip
- Padded hip belt: Extra padding in the hip belt provides additional carrying comfort.
- Stowable hip belt: The hip belt can be easily stowed in the designated pockets on the side of the backpack.
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.
- Rain hood: Removable rain hood with storage compartment
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Elasticated inner compartment: Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- SOS label: Provides the necessary instructions of what to do in an emergency.
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 litres.
- Walking pole holder: Loops to fasten walking poles
- Lid compartment: The integrated zip pocket in the lid guarantees easy access to your most important articles.
- Adjustable straps: For the individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders
- Pull-forward hip fins: enable simple and precise adjustment