Clearly: less is more! The new Guide Lite with its simple features and clear design is lightweight and easy to use. And if you want to save a few extra grams of weight on your day trip, simply leave the removable waist strap at home. Because with the small wings on the shoulder strap attachments, the rucksack sits tight and close to the body with every climbing movement. Full concentration ahead!
- PFC free: To ensure the water and dirt repellent properties, we use a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) coating that is safe for health and environmentally friendly and completely PFC-free. This special surface treatment causes water to roll off the outside of the textiles. This keeps the material dry and nature clean.
- Lite System: Our light backpacks for endurance sports and alpine day tours are reduced to the bare minimum. They are ideal for carrying light to medium loads (depending on volume). Lightness doesn't mean having to compromise on robustness!
- Lightweight: when every gram counts...
- Adjustable straps: For the individual adjustment of the load distribution on the shoulders
- SOS label: Provides the necessary instructions of what to do in an emergency.
- Sunglasses holder: Holder for sunglasses on the shoulder strap
- Delrin® U-frames: Delrin® U-frames guarantee good load transfer with the minimum of extra weight.
- Helmet bracket: The helmet bracket can be fixed at the front of the backpack in such a way that the helmet is always firmly and securely attached to the backpack.
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag: Compatible with all Deuter drinking systems up to a volume of 3 litres.
- Removable hip belt: The hip belt can be easily detached from the backpack if it is no longer needed.
- Height adjustable lid: Expandable storage space
- Inner compartment for valuables: Special compartment in the inside of the backpack to keep your valuables safe
- Ice Axe Attachment: Attachment for pick/ice axe
- Adjustable sternum belt: A smoothly adjustable sternum belt ensures the backpack is fixed firmly to the shoulders.