Marmot Trestles Elite Eco 30 Women's
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
We've taken our best-selling Trestles Elite Sleeping Bag series and made our most sustainable sleeping bags ever, without sacrificing up-mountain performance or durability. The Women's Trestles Elite Eco 30 Sleeping Bag is an environmentally friendly update which features Marmot Upcycle® PFC-free and recycled shell, lining, and fill. It also has a female-specific fit and extra insulation in key areas. The HL-ElixR™Eco Micro synthetic insulation uses a unique blend of three fibers for maximum warmth, soft handfeel, and high loft. Wave construction on top and a blanket construction on the bottom provide optimal warmth and comfort. An anatomically 3D footbox and a fold-down secondary zipper offer ventilation and easy access for this mummy sleeping bag. We designed the Trestles Elite Series for treks where every ounce counts, so we kept the lightweight and easy compressibility of the original. EN rated as comfortable for women to the comfort level of approximately 29.7°F.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Shell and Lining fabric
- HL-ElixR ECO Unique Blend of 100% Recycled Fibers Provides Maximum Warmth, Soft Feel and High Loft
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- 3D Hood Construction
- External Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Storage Bag