Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30F/-1C Regular
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
Unique Lamina™ construction maximizes the loft of your insulation; eliminates cold spots; and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, we are able to concentrate warmth where you need it.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermal.Q insulation (60% recycled) insulates when wet and reduces impact on the planet
- Standard mummy cut is efficient, warm, and comfortable
- Contoured footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Tailored hood comfortably blocks drafts and seals in warmth
- 30D nylon ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and compressible with DWR finish
- Light and durable, two-way #5 zipper with anti-snag for easy entry, exit, and ventilation
- Glow in the dark, reflective zipper pull
- Left-hand and right-hand zippers available for zip-together functionality
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included
- 2 lb 9 oz / 1162 g