Osprey Talon 36
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
The Talon 36 is adept at overnight trips and ultralight ascents. An injection-molded AirScape® backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you when navigating demanding terrain. This mid-volume pack features a top-loading main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets, a hydration reservoir sleeve, along with trekking pole and ice axe attachment points. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
- AIRSCAPE® SUSPENSION:An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST:A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- MULTI-SPORT:From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS:Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- MAIN: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR