Patagonia Ahnya Pullover Women's
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
Quarter-zip pullover sweatshirt made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton and recycled polyester fleece with a touch of spandex that stretches and recovers for a comfortable fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made with 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex fleece; cuffs and hem are 53% Regenerative Organic Certified cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Knit quarter-zip pullover with a soft, comfortable fit
- Welted front pockets keep hands warm and hold belongings
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem help seal out the cold
- Zip-through stand-up collar can be folded down for versatility