Put it on, leave it on. The superbreathable Dirt Roamer Jacket is designed for the changing climates and altitudes unique to mountain biking, allowing you to dump heat on climbs, shed wind and light precipitation on descents and ridgelines, while also stretching to accommodate on-bike movements. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, Breathable Recycled Shell Fabric: Superbreathable, superstretchy 100% recycled nylon fabric allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for annoying pit zips
- Interior Knit Backer: Soft-knit backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is comfortable against skin
- Stowable, Helmet-Compatible Hood: Hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Built-In Stow Pocket: Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Interior Storage: Secure interior-chest pocket for valuables
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled nylon face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn