With this versatile wind- and-weather-resistant jacket, you can stay out even when surly weather settles in. Designed to go from mountains to city streets, the Isthmus Jacket has a limber 100% nylon (92% recycled) plain-weave fabric shell and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and increase durability. The lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation wraps you in warmth, feels soft and continues to insulate even if wet. Inside, a smooth lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. The two-way adjustable, removable hood is insulated for additional warmth and a laminated visor protects while preserving visibility in bad conditions. The zipper and comfortable brushed-jersey-lined collar are protected by an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures and an interior storm flap. The Isthmus has handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey fabric, two top-entry pockets with flaps and an internal zipper pocket with headphone compatibility. Adjustable, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out cold air and gloomy weather. It's also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Center-front zipper with external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closure; interior storm flap; brushed jersey-lined collar for added chin comfort
- Two-way-adjustable, insulated, removable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-entry pockets with flaps and hidden snap closure; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on knuckle side
- Elasticized, adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Straight hem