This warm, sophisticated thigh-length parka features 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down insulation and a windproof and weather-resistant shell to smooth out winter's erratic highs and lows. It has a clean, uncluttered look and a two-layer, soft shell exterior made from 50-denier 100% polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and increase durability. The shell fabric has a buoyant, supple hand and a matte surface appearance. The Recycled Down, reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, provides impressive warmth. Bonded channels (no stitching!) keep the down in place and eliminate the potential cold spots of sewn seams. A 100% recycled polyester ripstop lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. For additional weather protection, there's a removable, insulated hood, and a fully separating two-way, center-front zipper with a zipper garage at the chin and a wind flap with snap closures. Zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with soft brushed jersey fabric, and two chest pockets, plus an internal security pocket (with headphone compatibility) that closes with a zipper, carry your goods. With a streamlined silhouette and a length that reaches the thigh. It's also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch, 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Bonded channels hold the down in place to offer impressive warmth
- Fully separating two-way, center-front zipper with zipper garage
- Insulated hood with hidden drawcords that cinch down for protective warmth
- On-seam handwarmer pockets lined with soft brushed jersey for warmth and comfort; media-compatible, internal zippered pocket
- Trim, streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently; thigh length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn