The North Face Gold Kazoo Eco Long
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
The water-repellent Gold Kazoo Eco is a highly compressible and lightweight 35-degree bag made with a shell fabric and insulation that are both 100% recycled. With lofty, warm 700-fill down, it'll be your best friend after a hard day’s hike.
- Highly compressible, repurposed 700 fill down retains loft and warmth season after season
- Shockcords on back of the bag attach to a sleeping pad so the pad will stay in place while you sleep
- The 2/3 side zipper makes it easy to get in and out of the bag and saves weight
- Lay-flat hood reduces unnecessary weight from top of bag
- Hand pockets at the top of bag let you curl up in the bag for added warmth and comfort like in a quilt
- Trapezoidal side-chamber baffles reduce cold spots and retain loft
- Compression stuffsack included