The North Face Gotham Jacket Boys'
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
The Boys’ Gotham Jacket has a bomber-style silhouette and is made using fully recycled materials in the body and lining. Featuring reliable waterproof, windproof coverage, this jacket will help keep him protected from the elements, wherever his adventures lead.
- Bomber-style jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- 550 fill goose down
- Attached, three-piece hood with an encased-elastic rain tunnel and removable faux-fur trim
- VISLON® center front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Secure-zip pocket on left sleeve
- Compartment hand pockets with a hook-and-loop flap closure
- Rib on cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- body: 75D 120 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester micro-dobby with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- lining: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- rib: 98% polyester, 2% elastane 2x2 knit
- faux-fur trim: 660 g/m² 70% acrylic, 17% polyester, 13% modacrylic
- insulation: 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union