The North Face Summit Casaval Hybrid Hoodie Women's
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
Reliable, lightweight warmth never looked so good. The Women’s Summit Series Casaval Hybrid Hoodie is a pioneering mid layer, insulated with synthetic Ventrix™, that delivers breathability and mobility no matter the activity. By eliminating shoulder seams, this jacket is comfortable even when toting a heavy pack on multi-day trips.
- Standard fit
- 60 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation in body, 40 g in hood; perforated throughout the back panel for dynamic venting
- High-CFM body fabric allows for breathability during high-output activities
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Hybrid construction with stretch-woven underarms and hem for mobility and comfort
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening for a secure fit and a cinch-cord with a cord lock on back
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with an internal kissing welt finish
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and for comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Raglan sleeves and stretch underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Concealed-zip hand pockets with an internal mesh pouch in left pocket
- Clean-finish cuffs with an exposed-elastic inset for low bulk and a secure fit
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment