The North Face Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT Pant Men's
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
The super-versatile Men’s Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Pants are a true "jack of all trades", helping you achieve your high-alpine goals. The articulated patterning delivers a comfortable fit with plenty of mobility, while the outer-leg vents help control your temperature, even during periods of high-output activity.
- Standard fit
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Integrated belt at waist and a zip-fly with a snap closure
- Outer-leg vents with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips; vent on right extends up to the waistband for easy on/off
- Harness-compatible horizontal thigh pocket with a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, internal gear loop and additional pouch
- Back of leg openings have a water-resistant, reverse-coil zip and adjustable snap closure
- Leg cuffs feature stretch fabric, an internal gaiter, a drawcord for adjustability and gripper tape for a seamless fit with a wide range of boots
- Set-in, high-denier kickpatches and internal cuffs for abrasion and puncture resistance
- body: 70D 153 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% recycled nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- kickpatches and cuffs: 420D x 500D 235 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish