The North Face Summit Chamlang Soft Shell Pant Women's
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
Featuring a four-way stretch for maximum mobility, the slim-fit Women’s Summit Chamlang Soft Shell Pants have the technical and comfort-forward features you need for a successful alpine tour. The removable suspenders let you customize fit, while the WindWall™ fabric keeps you protected from frigid mountain winds.
- Slim fit
- Durable, double-weave fabric with four-way stretch
- Highly wind resistant; air permeability rated at less than 10 CFM
- Removable suspenders
- Low-profile waistband with a zip-fly and snap-tab closure as well as internal elastic at rear
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip, water-resistant hand pockets
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip thigh pocket on right with an internal gear loop
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Cuff openings with a water-resistant, reverse-coil zip and a stretch-panel gusset to accommodate a range of boots
- Cuffs have tie-down eyelets for easy integration with boots and a snap-back feature for ease of use when gussets are open
- Kickpatches for increased durability
- body: 70D x 40D 240 g/m² WindWall™—93% nylon, 7% elastane double weave
- kickpatches: 420D x 500D 230 g/m² 100% nylon