The North Face Summit Torre Egger Soft Shell Jacket Mens
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
Wind-resistant, water-repellent and mobility-focused, the Men’s Summit Torre Egger Soft Shell Jacket delivers comfortable on-mountain coverage in a technical, climbing-forward package. Designed without shoulder seams for comfort while wearing a pack, and underarm gussets for unrestricted range of motion, you can stow this jacket in its right hand pocket then throw it in your pack or clip it to a harness.
- Standard fit
- Stretch-woven fabric with targeted ripstop provides durability and range of motion
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with a bonded brim and cinch-cord adjustment at back
- #3 YKK® VISLON® center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- No shoulder seams for comfort and reduced bulk while you’re wearing a pack
- Ultrasonically welded seams reduce bulk in hood, sleeves and lower back
- Secure-zip hand pockets with an internal mesh pouch in left pocket
- Stowable in right hand pocket, which has a double zipper pull and corded loop for clipping to harness
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a single-point adjustment and riveted cord lock