Yakima BackRoad 4
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
WARNING: Due to shipping constraints this item is for Pick-up only. Please select pickup in store in the cart or contact us to arrange for pickup.
Whether you’re going on a cross country family road trip or heading out for a bike-friendly weekend the BackRoad is your take-it-easy answer. With increased bike spacing, the BackRoad makes it easy to pack more bikes with a lot less hassle. Cradles and pads provide a snug and protected fit, while fully removable ZipStrips™ make loading a breeze. An SKS bike locking system is included to give you some peace of mind on your travels.
- 7" spacing between bikes for easier loading
- Soft cradle pads for added bike protection
- Side to side cradle rotation for a better bike fit
- Anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Mast tilts down for easy hatch access
- Integrated SKS locking cable locks bikes to rack
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- Arms fold down when not in use
- 37.5lb weight maximum per bike
- Fits 1.25" and 2" hitch receiver
- Integrated Yakima bottle opener
- Carries up to 4 bikes. Also available in a 2 bike capacity
- TubeTop™(sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- Weight: 36.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 44.00 in x W 12.00 in x H 16.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty