Shipping & Returns
We offer free 7 business day shipping, within the continental United States, to registered site members. We offer the same free shipping to non-members on any purchases over $50.00. If you choose an expedited shipping time frame, the shipping charge is based on the service, distance shipped, destination, weight and the dimensions of the package. For orders under $50.00 shipped to non-members, Standard Shipping via USPS or similar service is available for $7.95.
At Rugged Outdoors, we stand behind everything that we sell. We personally select all of the products we carry and meet with our manufacturers and representatives on a regular basis. If you have any warranty issues with a product you purchase from us, we will help work with the manufacturer to take care of the problem.
Orders are processed through ruggedoutdoors.com on the conditions that you accept all of the following:
– The policies, terms and conditions specified below and throughout this website;
Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. You will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number for your order. We strive to ship out all orders within 24 hours of receipt, with the exception of weekends and holidays. If your order is placed on a weekend, your order will generally ship on the following Monday. If you place an order on a holiday, it will generally ship the second business day after.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover charge cards, Paypal, and Amazon Payments for payment of purchases made on ruggedoutdoors.com. When an order is placed, your credit card will be pre-authorized with your credit or debit card issuer. This pre-authorization may affect the amount of available credit on your credit or debit card. We submit the final charge to your credit or debit card at the time of shipping.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days.
If you need to return an item, we use the following guidelines:
– Items must be in new condition in order to be returned. New condition means that the item is as it would be displayed on our sales floor and has the original manufacturer tags attached. Unfortunately we will not be able to accept return items that are “gently” tried and used.
– All refunds are returned to the credit card or Paypal account used for the original purchase.
– We must be able to verify proof of original purchase. Please use the return slip provided with your package, if possible. Provide your name and order number with any returned item.
– All sales of climbing equipment are final. This includes rope, carabineers, harnesses, helmets, and chalk.
When you ship a return, we recommend that you utilize a tracking number and insure the shipment. Any returned items remain your responsibility until we receive them and ensure that they meet our return policies noted above.
Returns should be shipped to:
1812 Federal Drive, Suite B
Urbana, IL 61801
Need Help or Have Other Questions?
Our Customer Service Department is happy to help!
Please contact us via email at email@example.com,
or by phone Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CST at 844-266-HIKE.