The North Face Router Backpack
Carry everything you need for an action-packed day in our largest backpack, the redesigned 35-liter Router that's constructed of hyper-durable ballistics nylon and crafted with a padded haul handle on the exterior.
Carry everything you need for an action-packed day in our largest backpack, the redesigned 35-liter Router that's constructed of hyper-durable ballistics nylon and crafted with a padded haul handle on the exterior. Features a front organizational compartment, a larger main compartment, and a 17" laptop compartment that zips completely open and lays flat to meet TSA requirements. Fleece-lined pockets include a tablet sleeve, media pocket and a sunglass pocket.
|Brand||The North Face|
|Material||FABRIC: 500D Cordura® nylon matte ripstop (TNF Black, Dune Beige/Forest Night Green, Asphalt Grey/TNF Black), 420D nylon, 1680D Ballistic s nylon|
- ➤ Our largest backpack at 35 liters, this pack holds what you need for a long commute or a quick flight
- ➤ The FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- ➤ Dedicated, lie-flat, fleece-lined 17" laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel
- ➤ Secondary compartment for books and binders
- ➤ Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- ➤ Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- ➤ 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- ➤ Two water bottle pockets made with Teksever fabric offer the ability to conceal contents
- ➤ External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- ➤ Two external vertical zip pockets
Write Your Own Review